Terms of Service below. If you are unable to abide to all applicable policies, procedures, and conditions, then please discontinue use.
You acknowledge that this line does not provide access to 911 emergency services.
DUE TO RECENT EVENTS...
You MUST be a small to med business, you will be qualified... to see if our services fit your needs...
Your privacy is important to us.
Our software clients for mobile and desktop operating systems include an End User License Agreement (EULA).
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or are using our websites, services or software under the explicit authorization and supervision of a parent or guardian.
You warrant that the name, address, email address and contact information you provide for billing and account purposes are complete and accurate and matches your legal identification.
You are a legal resident of the USA or Canada, with a paid subscription service with a mobile phone carrier in good standing.
A subscription to our service is to be used by one person at a time only. The individual named on the service is responsible for all actions of any user of the service.
Your Intellectual Property Rights.
You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of your transmissions through the service. we have no control over the content of any transmission.
You're use of the service is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing account collection, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti- discrimination, securities laws, and false advertising). You understand and agree to use the service only for lawful purposes.
Flat-Rate Plans are for normal residential or business use.
Flat-Rate Plans are intended to facilitate communication between 2 persons at one time per line. = 1-2 Channel
we supply 2 channels, Flat-Rate Plans cannot, under any circumstances, be used for call centers, trunking (to a PBX or otherwise), continuous or extensive call forwarding, autodialing, fax blasting, telemarketing (including without limitation charitable or political solicitation and/or polling), junk faxing, fax spamming, or other high volume or multi person calling or faxing purposes. Your account will be cancelled and number be dissolved.
Prohibited Uses. (Things Not Allowed)
Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to:
- Behavior that is obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, malicious, infringing, or invasive of another persons privacy.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Transmitting any material that may be harmful, dangerous, or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- Using the service for any illegal, improper or abusive purpose or in any way that interferes with our ability to provide service to other customers, prevents or restricts other customers from using the service, or damages any customer's property.
- Using fictitious names or misrepresenting yourself to be someone else. You may not represent yourself to work for a company or agency for which you are not authorized.
- Using the service for unsolicited advertising and communication, including placing calls, sending email, voicemail, or faxes, commercial or otherwise ("spamming"), including transmissions that can be construed as bulk or junk ("spam").
- Creating a false Caller ID identity ("ID spoofing") or forged email address or header, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of any communication made using the services.
- Using or employing methods and/or devices that are designed or likely to take advantage of, bypass, exploit or otherwise avoid any of these terms or conditions.
- Violating any U.S. or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported through the service.
- Using the service with the intention of fraudulent or unethical commercial gain.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfering with other customers' or third-parties' use and enjoyment of the service or use the service in any manner which disrupts, prevents or restricts any other customer from using the service.
- Using this service in conjunction with any sort of auto dialer, PBX or voice chat room system. You may not use conference technology to enable private group chats within voice chat / party line systems. You may not use conference technology to spawn conference calls in which you are not present.
- Reselling this service in whole or in part to others.
Charges & Fees.
Please use a valid US/Canada major credit card in your name. Use of an ATM/Debit card is allowed, but not recommended. You may not use prepaid debit cards to pay for your subscription.
Your paid monthly service provides you with unlimited calls (voip softphone software is available, but not warranted or supported) You may call any other user without limitations. You may make outbound calls or forward calls to US and Canada local or toll free numbers. If your account has multiple lines, You may not login more than 1 user at a time., per user name.
- You will be billed a subscription fee per activated line monthly, and automatically, based on the date you first activated paid service to the registered card on file until you contact us to discontinue service, or manually request to cancel the account from within the user console.
- We can not be held monetarilary responsible or liable for carrier issues that create down time on your end for any loss of service. you accept these services as is and with no implied warranty.
- We will do our very best to give you the best service we caqn possibly give.
- You must be aware that we do our very best to give your small business the most affordable call routes for your money, and with this some carrier routes may be down from time to time but failovers are usually in place to prevent these things.
Extensions and additional services such call cueue may be charged at monthly intervals. You will receive email confirmations of any charges made to your credit card on file.
Extensions will be charged immediately upon activation for the pro-rated amount for the current month. They will then be charged the full monthly price on the primary line billing date.
You are allowed to request a change to your phone number once per six month period at no cost, after which number change requests are subject to a $29 fee. We may waive this fee if you can demonstrate faults with the number we provide you, including malfunction or harassment.
Activation fee is is a charge for provisioning your line and is non refundable. Unless otherwise noted in writing or agreed upon before the transaction transpires. any attempt to chargeback the account will be considered fraud and will be charged an additional $50.00 collection fee for bank charges.
Right to Terminate.
Above and beyond the terms contained herein, We reserve the right to limit or terminate an account at any time for any reason.
Usage of the this service is governed by a "Fair Usage Policy." with 10,000 Min Available to you.
In all fairness, Your account SHALL be used as a Normal Business phone account, and shall NOT be employed for mass telemarketing, internet access, chat line forwarding or other non-standard uses.
If you are using the system with honest intentions you will have nothing to worry about...
These terms may be amended at any time so please check back regularly.
Last Updated 1-1-18